The Timberline Trail--considered by some to be one of the best hikes in the US. I was going to be in the area for the Portland retro gaming expo so I decided to stay a bit longer and do this 40 mile trail that circumnavigates Mount Hood.
ANSWERS to frequently asked questions:
- This was in the last week of October.
- I used the hiking app called Hiking Project. It's free on ios and android.
- My pants are the Slim Dungarees (size 32, Navy color) from a company called Outlier (www.outlier.nyc)
- My backpack is the Kelty Red Cloud 90. Total weight was probably 30-35 pounds, I didn't weigh it.
- The GPS beacon is by a company called Spot GPS.
- My camera equipment is listed in the description.
- I used an Anker 28000 mAh usb battery to recharge.